Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Naughty but... OH SO CUTE nephews!!



So I thought I'd blog a little about my nephews - Jayden, 4 and Carter, almost 2. They are a handful but they are so cute... I just want to squeeze them! :) For those of you who don't know my sister, Jaime and her husband Matt live in Bondurant with their 2 boys. They are done having children, and if you ever get to experience a day with them, you will know why!!! ha! They just built a huge house outside of Bondurant... it's beautiful! So... Carter pulled a naughty stunt last night and wrote on the walls with what looks like a blue crayon!! At leat he was willing to help clean it up!! This picture just makes me laugh!! Auntie Jessie spent hours painting these walls too!!


Poor Jayden had staph infection in his knee last week. Jaime called on their way to the ER. She had just been to the walk-in clinic (2nd time) and they sent her to the ER... because they knew they would more than likely admit him into Blank Children's Hospital... and they did. I of course, met them in the ER and brought Jayden some new Spiderman toys and Jaime some food. :) Jayden was actually doing really well, however I had just missed the inserting of the IV which I guess was horrible. :( Poor little guy!! I was with them when they moved him into his own room and uncle Casey came a bit later to see him. He was really pretty happy... being waited on hand and foot and of course, he was the center of attention!! He ended up staying overnight and had IV antibiotics every 6 hours. I stopped by the next morning on my way to work and his knee already looked 50% better. He ended up getting out that next night. Thank goodness! Here's a picture of his (hopefully last) hospital visit...

No comments: