Thursday, November 13, 2008

Longest day EVER!


I am really tired today... the baby must really be growing cause I am about to fall asleep at my desk! Maybe it's making it's fingernails today... or maybe even hair?! I've been eating non-stop to try to keep me awake... this is not good. I feel as if I've gained 10 pounds in the last month... but, really I haven't!!!
I am so excited to be pregnant but want to finally, officially, look pregnant cause right now I just feel fat! :(
I've been working out just like normal, however, this could be part of the problem because I get up at 4:30am!! I feel great right up until 9am... ha! That's when the tiredness sets in. I usually eat an apple with some PB (my fav snack) and then stare at the clock until lunch... which for me is promptly at 11:15! I try to hold out until noon but I just need to eat! Eat, eat, eat... that's all I ever do. I'll be lucky if I don't gain 50 pounds with this baby! Oh well, I guess it's all absolutely worth it!

No comments: