Wednesday, November 26, 2008

falling asleep again...

So, I think I'm the only person still at work and I am about to crash at my desk. This has been a problem of mine for the past couple months!! I think it's because I get up at 4:30am to workout... YES, I said 4:30am!!! Crazy I know but I love it and if I didn't I will gain & gain & gain weight... and that won't make me happy.



I think I might leave here in a bit. But... I thought I'd share with you my fun new baby purchases!! We ordered a crib on babycenter.com and got a great deal on it. Also, I LOVE this wesite: http://www.babysteals.com/ they have a "steal" of the day and it's always at least 50% off the original price. It's soooo cool! The steal on Friday was Petunia Pickle Bottom crib bedding... and it was GREEN... may fav!! we aren't going to find out the sex of the baby, so I've decided to go with neutral colors. SO... I was SO VERY excited to see that this awesome bedding was the steal on Friday!

No comments: