Friday, January 16, 2009

Just in case...

So... I have held back from going into baby clothing stores because I knew I wouldn't be able to resist the urge of buying!! Since we are not finding out the sex... I shouldn't be buying any gender specific clothing... cause it will be a waste of $$!! We had friends over for dinner last weekend... they have a 3 month old and she was wearing the CUTEST little pink monkey outfit! I love monkeys and I was happy to see that they have girl monkey stuff!! So... I went to Gymboree and bought the outfit. :) It's even cuter in person cause it's SO tiny....


2 comments:

Dara said...

Thanks for letting me know you had a blog! Yeah! It's so much fun to see how your baby is growing inside you! Not finding the sex out is so much fun, at least the first time around anyway!!! Enjoy these next couple months, being pregnant is a blessing!
Love ya,
Dara

Jenn said...

i just saw that you have a blog, so I had to check it out! I received this outfit for Cooper when he was born, except of course its not PINK. Its cream colored with brown monkeys, CUTE! I'm so excited for you guys, we will be thinking and praying for you this week!